Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings
- Cut the chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections.
- In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine the hot pepper sauce, butter and vinegar.
- Add chicken wings, seal bag and toss to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Place chicken on racks in two greased 15-inch by 10-inch by 1-inch baking pans.
- Sprinkle with dressing mix and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Note: 3 pounds of uncooked chicken wing sections (wingettes) may be substituted for the whole chicken wings. Omit the first step.