Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great for a summa' time Margarita party complete with fajitas fresh from the grill! If you eat with your eyes first, this recipe will definatly get em'!
- 2 (16 ounce) cansb&m original brick oven baked beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups thick & chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Pre-Heat oven to 375.
- In ungreased 13x9 inch (3 quart)baking dish or pan, combine beans, salsa, lime juice.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle with tortilla chips. Bake for 10-12 minute or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 3 minute or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with cilantro.
We LOVED this!! I was uncertain, but the taste was great and it obviously couldn't be easier. I didn't have monterey jack cheese so I used cheddar. Still really good. Thanks for the recipe!