Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the Kellogg's web site. I first made them to take to a family reunion. They went over really well!
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
- Melt margarine& marshmallows together over low heat until completely melted.
- Remove from heat& stir in pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix well.
- Add cereal& raisins& combine until evenly coated.
- Press mixture into a 13" X 9" greased pan.