Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Wonderful coffee cake recipe from Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook
Make and share this Spicy Raisin Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease angel food cake pan or 9x13 pan. I use the angel food pan.
- Cream together butter and 1 cup sugar till fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Add sour cream and blend inches.
- Combine flour, baking powder and soda and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Mix sugar, nuts and cinammon in small bowl.
- Pour half of your mixture in the prepared pan.
- Top with raisins and half the nut mixture.
- Spoon on the rest of the batter and top with remaining nut mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until toothpick come out clean.