Wonderful coffee cake recipe from Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease angel food cake pan or 9x13 pan. I use the angel food pan.
- 2Cream together butter and 1 cup sugar till fluffy.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 4Add sour cream and blend inches.
- 5Combine flour, baking powder and soda and salt. Whisk to combine.
- 6Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 7Mix sugar, nuts and cinammon in small bowl.
- 8Pour half of your mixture in the prepared pan.
- 9Top with raisins and half the nut mixture.
- 10Spoon on the rest of the batter and top with remaining nut mixture.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until toothpick come out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Raisin Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.9
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 355.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 44.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g