Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Creamy with a kick!
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) package monterey jack pepper cheese, prepared pasturized cheese product cubed (Velveeta)
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Cook onion in hot oil in a large,nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 8 minutes, or unti ltender. Remove from heat.
- Combine cheese, tomatoes, and onion mixture in a large microwaveable glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes; stirring every 2 1/2 minutes.Stir in cilantro.Serve with tortilla chips.