This is incredibly budget friendly, and delicious served with garlic bread and/or a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the garlic, curry paste and pumpkin until frangrant. The oil in the paste should eliminate the need for any extra - if it appears to be sticking, add a little water.
- 2Pour in the water and crumble in the stock cubes. Bring to the boil, then lower heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- 3With a fork, mash some of the pumpkin roughly to achieve a thick, rustic texture.
- 4Simmer for another 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. If it looks watery, continue to simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 5Serve garnished with the herbs.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 1162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste