1/1 Photo of Spicy Pumpkin Pie Seeds
1 hr 5 mins
I am big on flavor and these really add up! This is a great method of cooking and you can adjust spiciness for your family's tastes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Put seeds in a large bowl and fill with warm water. All seeds will float to the top while pumpkin guts sink to the bottom. Spoon seeds out and put into separate clean bowl.
- 3Combine hot water and 2 tablespoons salt in medium saucepan. Boil for 10 minutes, watching and stirring constantly.
- 4Drain seeds in colander and put back into the clean bowl.
- 5Add olive oil and worcestershire sauce and toss with seeds to mix well.
- 6Add remaining dry ingredients (all spices) and toss again to coat well.
- 7Line large cookie sheet with foil, and spread out seeds as much as possible.
- 8Bake for 50-60 minutes, stirring seeds every 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pumpkin Pie Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.7
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: