Recipe by prattandpratt
This delicious pancake recipe is wonderful with nothing more than a "dollup" of cool whip on top. For a more fancy recipe, serve with warmed apple pie filling and cool whip. The pancakes (without topping) are 5 WW points per serving.
Top Review by DuChick
Delightful, pumpkin-licious pancakes! I saw Denise's photo on My 3 Chefs and knew this would be a breakfast choice for me. No one would guess that it's a WW recipe with the perfectly spiced and sweetened (mine with Splenda) flavor. Fluffy and golden, just like a perfect pancake should be! Thanks for sharing.
- 551.25 ml Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 295.73 ml nonfat milk
- 118.29 ml canned pumpkin
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml fat-free margarine, melted
- 3.69 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a griddle or skillet with cooking spray. Warm over medium heat.
- Stir all ingredients until blended.
- Pour slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle or skillet. Cook until edges are dry. Turn, cook until golden.
- Yields about 18 pancakes total, 3 pancakes per serving.