Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This delicious pancake recipe is wonderful with nothing more than a "dollup" of cool whip on top. For a more fancy recipe, serve with warmed apple pie filling and cool whip. The pancakes (without topping) are 5 WW points per serving.
- 551.25 ml Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 295.73 ml nonfat milk
- 118.29 ml canned pumpkin
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml fat-free margarine, melted
- 3.69 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- Coat a griddle or skillet with cooking spray. Warm over medium heat.
- Stir all ingredients until blended.
- Pour slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle or skillet. Cook until edges are dry. Turn, cook until golden.
- Yields about 18 pancakes total, 3 pancakes per serving.
Delightful, pumpkin-licious pancakes! I saw Denise's photo on My 3 Chefs and knew this would be a breakfast choice for me. No one would guess that it's a WW recipe with the perfectly spiced and sweetened (mine with Splenda) flavor. Fluffy and golden, just like a perfect pancake should be! Thanks for sharing.
Made these this morning for DH's birthday breakfast as he's the pancake expert in our house and he gave these 5 stars as did I. I made following the directions, using real butter instead of fat-free margarine as I did not have any on hand. Wow, lots of flavor!! The spices are just right, just be sure they are well combined with the other ingredients. These came up light and fluffy and delicious. We had them with maple syrup but I liked them better warm just with butter. I think the suggestion of apple pie filling would be great too. Thanks prattandpratt for a recipe I know we'll make again!! Made for My Three Chefs Nov 2009.