Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came fom Diabetes Health.
Make and share this Spicy Pumpkin Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup packed pumpkin puree
- 1 cup granulated sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 6 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat nOven to 375 degree. Spray standard muffin pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In a medium bowl, Stir together the first 7 ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt. Stir; make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the pumpkin mixture. Stir just until blended.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the center springs back when lightly touched. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.