Recipe by PumpKIM
Modified from the "Galloping Gourmet's New Way to Cook Book"
Top Review by Elmotoo
The flavor was excellent. It was very easy to make. But it was overdone. And I was good & followed directions! I would recommend doubling the recipe & proceeding as indicated or cooking for less time. I like how it used sugar sub but didn't have any weirdness that sometimes occurs - kwim? Made for My 3 Chefs 11/09. Thank you!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup sugar substitute
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease four 5-oz souffle dishes.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees Farenheit.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the pumpkin, sugar, egg, milk and spices.
- Mix well with a wire whisk.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into cups.
- Place a 9-in metal baking pan on a bottom rack of the oven and place the cups in the pan.
- Pour 1-in of boiling water in the pan.
- Place another 9-in baking dish on top of the cups as a cover.
- Reduce heat to 350 and bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow cups to rest for 5 minutes in the oven.