1/1 Photo of Spicy Pumpkin Bread with Dates, Nuts & Raisins
This is another holiday treat, good with coffee, tea or hot cider. It can be frozen with excellent results. If you are tempted to slice it straight from the freezer, please be sure to defrost it before you eat it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together first 6 ingredients until blended.
- 2combine and add the remaining ingredients and stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- 3Do not overmix.
- 4Divide batter between 3 greased mini-loaf foil pans, 6x3x2-inch, place pans on a cookie sheet, and bake in a 350 F.
- 5oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean.
- 6Allow to cool in pan for 15 min.
- 7and then remove from pans and continue cooling on a rack.
- 8Serve with sweet whipped butter, Yields 3 mini-loaves.
- 9Easiest& Best!
- 10Coffee Cakes and Quick Breads.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pumpkin Bread with Dates, Nuts & Raisins
Serving Size: 1 (1192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1245.1
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 233.5 mg
- Sodium 960.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 184.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 120.3 g
- Protein 17.2 g