Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) containerready-to-spread creamy cream cheese frosting
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease 15x10x1” pan with shortening; lightly flour.
- In a large bowl with electric mixer, beat bar ingredients on low speed until moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes on medium speed. Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Spread frosting over cooled bars.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes. Cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.
- Store in the refrigerator.