Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
What a great variation on pulled pork, which I didn't think I liked much until I made this.
Make and share this Spicy Pulled Pork recipe from Food.com.
- In a 5 quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except pork.
- Add pork, toss to coat.
- Cover, cook on high setting until meat is pull-apart tender, about 6 hours.
- Transfer meat to a large bowl, shred pork with forks.
- Return meat to pot, stir well.
- Serve with tortillas and shredded cheese, or whatever kind of bread you like.