Recipe by HeatherN
A recipe from my mom. They have a few more ingredients than the other recipes posted here. I haven't tried them yet.
Top Review by C A.
Buttery and not extremely spicy - just the right amount. They were a huge hit at work and at home. They are addictive! Just a note to make sure you have a big roaster to put them into for the oven, and stir every 20 - 30 min to evenly coat the spices. I will be keeping this as my go to football snack - great with a beer!
- 3 (15 ounce) bags pretzels
- 2 (1 ounce) packets Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 (12 ounce) bottlesof orville redenbacher popcorn oil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno all-purpose seasoning