1/2 Photos of Spicy Prawns in White Wine Sauce
Cook Food Mood's Note:
Made these as appetisiers for my partner and i one night, and i have to say they looked and tasted great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean, shell and devein prawns. Lightly sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- 2Heat oil in wok. Add in garlic, chilli and stir fry till fragrant.
- 3Add prawns and cover wok with lid.
- 4Cook 2-3 minutes over low heat.
- 5Lift the lid briefly, add in wine, cover again and continue to cook for an extra 3-4 minutes until gravy is almost evaporated. Sprinkle with ground black pepper.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Prawns in White Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.5
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 184.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g