1/3 Photos of Spicy Prawns
A family favourite, we sometimes cook lobster tails or a firm type of fish in the same way. We like this with steamed Asian vegetables and rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg medium prawns, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1Shell and devein the prawns, leaving the tails intact.
- 2Combine the prawns and the marinade in bowl.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for several hours or over night.
- 4Heat oil in large non-stick pan and cook the prawns until they are tender.
- 5Serve at once over rice or noodles, with a green vegetable.
- 6MARINADE:Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 315.0 mg
- Sodium 1645.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: