Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple seafood salad with lime and chilli - other seafood could easily be substituted
Make and share this Spicy Prawn Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g cooked king prawns, peeled
- 1 lime
- 4.92 ml caster sugar
- 14.79 ml fish sauce
- green chili, finely chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, finely sliced
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 1 large handful mint leaf
- 1 large handful coriander leaves
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, very finely shredded
- Whisk together the lime juice, fish sauce and sugar.
- In serving bowl combine prawns, lemongrass, shallots, mint, coriander and lime leaves.
- Toss dressing through and taste to adjust seasonings.
- Serve immediately.