- 2 lbs potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, to taste
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425F Peel and roughly dice the potatoes about 5/8 inch in size.
- Place in bowl and toss with the 2 Tbsp olive oil, place on a baking tray and cook for 50 minutes (turn halfway) or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven.
- Combine tomato paste, the extra olive oil, vinegar, paprika, Tabasco and salt in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the roasted potatoes and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.