Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I love to experiment, this one was a success!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 16 ounces shredded cheese
- 1. Crumble up the sausage and then brown it in a skillet, then drain.
- 2. In the skillet cook the Bell Pepper until soft.
- 3. Add the salad dressing and sausage back into the skillet and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 4. Stir in Potatoes until starting to brown.
- 5. Put in baking dish cover with Cheese and bake in oven until cheese melts.
- Then Serve.