Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I love to experiment, this one was a success!
Make and share this Spicy Potatoes #5FIX recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Crumble up the sausage and then brown it in a skillet, then drain.
- 2. In the skillet cook the Bell Pepper until soft.
- 3. Add the salad dressing and sausage back into the skillet and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 4. Stir in Potatoes until starting to brown.
- 5. Put in baking dish cover with Cheese and bake in oven until cheese melts.
- Then Serve.