5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I love to experiment, this one was a success!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Crumble up the sausage and then brown it in a skillet, then drain.
- 22. In the skillet cook the Bell Pepper until soft.
- 33. Add the salad dressing and sausage back into the skillet and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 44. Stir in Potatoes until starting to brown.
- 55. Put in baking dish cover with Cheese and bake in oven until cheese melts.
- 6Then Serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Potatoes #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.6
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 102.9 mg
- Sodium 1598.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion