Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are so easy to throw together in a hurry and they are a favorite in my family. You can put these into the oven and I have also put them in a BBQ safe pan and put them on the barbeque as well.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 (5 ounce) package dry onion soup mix (unsure of the amount in the pkg)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- Cut potatoes into bite sized chunks.
- Toss spuds in oil and onion soup to coat. Season with pepper if desired.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 45 minutes at 375 degrees.