Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Its a quick and easy recipe that I thought of when we had no slice bread in the house but we had Naan bread or tortillas. I like it because its quick easy,nourishing, and very tasty even the kids love it at least my 5 & 8 year old grandsons did ! Oh did I mention filling too!! The best tip I can give for preparation is to use homemade salsa, makes it taste better I think.
- Start by browning your chorizo or hamburger drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in large frying pan.
- Add Simply Potatoes to your hot oil.
- After desired browning.
- Add Hamburger or Chorizo.
- Add Cup of Salsa ( hot med or mild ).
- Add salt to taste.
- Stir mixture.
- Serve hot with tortillas ,or just eat by itself.