Recipe by Rainberry Blues
I eat these all the time. Very tasty! The recipe is easily multiplied for more servings.
Top Review by jkennebeck
Excellent!!!! Just like mum used to make at the ol' english pub! I posted a pic of mine, note the bottle of malt vinegar in the pic! Ranch was good too, but the old standard is still my favorite!
- 1 potato
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- chili powder, to taste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potato and pat dry.
- Cut unpeeled potato into 8 wedges.
- Sprinkle wedges with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Line a small baking pan with foil, shiny side down.
- Grease foil with vegetable oil.
- Place wedges on foil.
- Bake at 400 F for about 30- 35 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve with Ranch Dressing for dipping.