Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I eat these all the time. Very tasty! The recipe is easily multiplied for more servings.
- 1 potato
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- chili powder, to taste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Wash potato and pat dry.
- Cut unpeeled potato into 8 wedges.
- Sprinkle wedges with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Line a small baking pan with foil, shiny side down.
- Grease foil with vegetable oil.
- Place wedges on foil.
- Bake at 400 F for about 30- 35 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve with Ranch Dressing for dipping.
Excellent!!!! Just like mum used to make at the ol' english pub! I posted a pic of mine, note the bottle of malt vinegar in the pic! Ranch was good too, but the old standard is still my favorite!
Really neat easy recipe. It turned out great the only thing I did differently was to add garlic granuals and sprinkled them over the potatoes along with the chili. Great flavor dipping in the Ranch flavor dressing (and you can get Low Fat too). I wasn't cooking the potatoes right away so I put them in cold water. this removed some of the starch and kept them white. Thanks Rainberry Blues an other keeper
Wow, these were great! The flavors were incredible and it was so easy to make. I can't wait to make this one again...it's a definite keeper. Thanks for a wonderful recipe!