Recipe by nkoprince08
These potato wedges taste awesome!! They have just the right amount of spice to be hot, but not overwhelmingly hot. I like that they are baked and not deep fried so it cuts out a lot of the fat, they are super simple to make, and taste great.
- 2 1⁄4 lbs potatoes, each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine potatoes and oil in a large bowl or plastic bag, tossing well to coat.
- Combine salt, garlic powder, and red pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle salt mixture over potatoes, tossing well to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes. Turn potato wedges over, and rotate pans; baking an additional 20 minutes or until golden brown.