Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- In a large pot, brown beef and drain.
- Add potatoes, onion, and tomato sauce.
- Stir in water, salt, pepper and Tabasco.
- Bring to a boil. reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender.
Great comfort food. It was a rainy night here and I made this...everyone loved it...I added a lil more tabasco to my bowl.