Recipe by Latchy
A pizza with a difference for 1
Top Review by Jen T
Made this for lunch using some leftover mashed potato which worked well. I used a litle more of the ingredients for the topping as I was serving 2 of us. I also topped each serving with a poached egg when serving. Thanks for posting this tasty treat:)
- 1 large potato, cooked and mashed
- 15 g butter
- 1 tablespoon grated tasty cheese (Mature Cheddar)
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 3 sliced hot salami
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 green pepper, chopped
- 60 g grated mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potato, butter and tasty cheese (mature cheddar) in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the potato mixture in a greased nonstick frying pan and spread to cover the base.
- Arrange the salami, tomato mushrooms and green pepper over potato.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and cook over medium heat until potato is crisp and golden.
- Place under a preheated grill and cook for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and is golden.