Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I was just throwing some veggies together to put on the grill, and this is now one of my favorite recipes.
- Cut stems off of spinach leafs.
- Chop in med pieces potatoes, tomatoes, and zucchini.
- Dice all other ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients in med bowl.
- separate in 4 to 6 portions and wrap in Reynolds Wrap cook on grill till tender.
- To make it a meal can cook brats or sausage links on grill and chop in large chunks and place on top.