- 1 teaspoon rosemary (I use ground)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 -9 medium potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except potatoes in a large bowl until you have a smooth paste.
- Add the potato chunks a few at a time and stir to coat with seasoning paste. Repeat until all potatoes are coated.
- Spread out on 2 nonstick baking sheets and bake for 30-45 minutes or until tender.