Recipe by Goodmornin Chef
This a spicy chowder for the winter months not real spicy it is one I developed with a potato chowder I have
- 6 cups potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup onion
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 small onions
- 1 link smoked sausage
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup purple cabbage
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 quarts milk
- 1 lb sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pan par boil potatoes till tender.
- In chopper chop onions, carrots,cabbage,sausage.
- Place chicken broth and heat, cook all chopped vegetables, sausage and add butter when tender.
- In a blender liquify the cooked potatos with milk then add to vegetables.
- add balance of milk and blend in the sour cream.
- Add parsley flakes to mixture and cayenne pepper add or subtract quanity for spicy desire heat till hot and serve.