Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Here's something of a break from the traditional pot roast!
Make and share this Spicy Pot Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Crumble mincemeat & put in saucepan.
- Add water & stir until mincemeat is moistened completely.
- Add brandy, salt, ginger & tapioca.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove bone from meat.
- Tie string around boned roast to hold it together & to make carving easier.
- Put meat in pan with tight-fitting lid [or Dutch oven].
- Pour mincemeat mixture over chuck roast.
- Cover pan & bake 3 hours. Don't remove lid during cooking.