Recipe by peachy_pie
Low carb, Low fat, Vegan, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, High Fibre. And yet it still tastes awesome!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 3 1⁄2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh marjoram
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and add garlic and onion. Cook 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add stock, spinach, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, bay leaf and salt. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, add beans, and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes. About 10 mins before serving, stir in parsley and marjoram. Remove and discard bay leaf to serve.