- 12 ounces boneless pork loin
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 -3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup toasted ground pecans
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut loin crosswise into 4 equal slices.
- Pound between plastic wrap to 1/4 inch.
- Beat together egg, white, mustard, red pepper in shallow dish.
- Mix bread crumbs& pecans together in second dish.
- Coat each piece of pork in flour, then egg, then crumb mixture.
- In a skillet over medium high heat cook until tender, turning once.
- About 6-8 minutes.
- Serve topped with slices of your favorite chili pepper.