Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pecans and red pepper add a crunch with a kick to these breaded pork tenderloins.
Make and share this Spicy Pork With Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Cut loin crosswise into 4 equal slices.
- Pound between plastic wrap to 1/4 inch.
- Beat together egg, white, mustard, red pepper in shallow dish.
- Mix bread crumbs& pecans together in second dish.
- Coat each piece of pork in flour, then egg, then crumb mixture.
- In a skillet over medium high heat cook until tender, turning once.
- About 6-8 minutes.
- Serve topped with slices of your favorite chili pepper.
very good! Followed the instructions exactly.
This is a wonderful way to make pork chops. The coating was crunchy and the pecans added another depth of flavor. I used red New Mexico chile powder. The chops were melt in your mouth tender. This dish is definately a keeper. Thanks for sharing the recipe.