Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Pecans and red pepper add a crunch with a kick to these breaded pork tenderloins.
- 12 ounces boneless pork loin
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 -3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup toasted ground pecans
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Cut loin crosswise into 4 equal slices.
- Pound between plastic wrap to 1/4 inch.
- Beat together egg, white, mustard, red pepper in shallow dish.
- Mix bread crumbs& pecans together in second dish.
- Coat each piece of pork in flour, then egg, then crumb mixture.
- In a skillet over medium high heat cook until tender, turning once.
- About 6-8 minutes.
- Serve topped with slices of your favorite chili pepper.
very good! Followed the instructions exactly.
This is a wonderful way to make pork chops. The coating was crunchy and the pecans added another depth of flavor. I used red New Mexico chile powder. The chops were melt in your mouth tender. This dish is definately a keeper. Thanks for sharing the recipe.