Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
From Real Simple Magazine
Make and share this Spicy Pork Tenderloin With Potatoes and Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- kosher salt
- 1 lb new potato, quartered
- 2 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth or 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup jarred hot cherry pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place it on one side of the skillet; place the potatoes and garlic on the other side and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring the potatoes and turning the pork, until the pork is browned on all sides, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the wine, broth, and cherry peppers. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, covered, until the pork is cooked through and the potatoes are tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Stir the parsley into the potatoes and serve with the sliced pork.
Yummy...i have never cooked pork before...it's not nice to look at before you cook it...or any meat for that matter...but it sure did taste good! My husband especially loved it because i added some extremely hot jalapenos to it....Thanks for this!