Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great whenever you fire up the grill.
- 1 -3 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb. each)
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over tenderloins.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Grill over hot heat for 15 minutes per side or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
Thanks for the inspiration. Based on this recipe I modified and made my own. Only 1/2 tbsp of chili powder and increased the ginger to about 1 tsp and added 1 tsp each of cumin and garlic. This made enough for about one 1-lb tenderloin. It was yummy. So, no, it wasn't this recipe, but I got my idea from it.
This was so easy and tasty that I'll definitely be making it again and playing with it. I think I might reduce the chili next time as a previous reviewer suggested, increase the ginger and add some cumin and garlic. Thanks NurseDi!
This is a great, but simple recipe. We enjoyed it and I made it exactly as directed.