Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A zesty rub seasons pork overnight. Fast yet fancy. Directions do not include the marinating time. This came from TOH.
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed (1 pound each)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place tenderloins in plastic bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; rub over tenderloins.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 25-35 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 150-155 degrees.
- Cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
This was a great recipe! Dead easy to make and tasty enough for a dinner party. I used dried parsley and fresh rosemary and cut back on the garlic a little and it was perfect. Highly recommended.
This was so very good. Hubby said dont loose the recipe. I used a loin about 6 inches long and we ate the whole thing. The spices were perfect .Made for ZWT5 for the Chic Chefs
I will add this to my list of pork tenderloin recipes! This was simple and delicious! The spices were perfect, the only change I made was to use garlic powder and sea salt. We grilled this instead of baking and it was wonderful! Thanks for posting! Made for The Queens of Quisine ZWT6 Family Picks!