Recipe by WiGal
A zesty rub seasons pork overnight. Fast yet fancy. Directions do not include the marinating time. This came from TOH.
Top Review by joanna_giselle
This was a great recipe! Dead easy to make and tasty enough for a dinner party. I used dried parsley and fresh rosemary and cut back on the garlic a little and it was perfect. Highly recommended.
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed (1 pound each)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tenderloins in plastic bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; rub over tenderloins.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 25-35 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 150-155 degrees.
- Cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.