1/3 Photos of Spicy Pork Tenderloin
A zesty rub seasons pork overnight. Fast yet fancy. Directions do not include the marinating time. This came from TOH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tenderloins in plastic bag.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; rub over tenderloins.
- 3Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 25-35 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 150-155 degrees.
- 5Cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 60.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.5 g