Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2 lb boneless lean pork
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1⁄8-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 onion, chunked & separated
- 12 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, julienned
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- Cut pork across grain into thin, narrow strips.
- Combine pork, 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce and red pepper; set aside.
- Combine cornstarch, remaining 3 tbsps teriyaki sauce and red pepper; set aside.
- Combine cornstarch, remaining 3 tbsps teriyaki sauce, vinegar and 1 cup water; set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Add onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add radishes and zucchini; stir-fry 1 minute longer.
- Add pork and teriyaki sauce mixture.
- Cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens.
- Spoon over bed of lettuce on serving platter; serve immediately.