1/2 Photos of Spicy Pork Roast With Fruit
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I had some fruit salad left over so created this recipe to use it up. The salad had banana, plum, apple & oranges , but you can use any combination of fruit that you have on hand.Especially apples. You could also use dried fruit like a mixture of apricots, apples & prunes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, chili & garlic together and rub into the roast.
- 2Place roast into a baking dish cover with the fruit.
- 3Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours or until your thermometer reaches 165.
- 4Serve with hot mustard and the fruit as a condiment.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pork Roast With Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.6
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 47.0 g