Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
My MIL gave this recipe to me. I often make this on Sunday's. Put it in the oven on your way out the door to church. Just about ready when you get home.
Top Review by Graybert
This was a really great pork roast. I did not have time to marinate over night, so I was only able to marinate it for two hours. I used thyme instead of sage as I did not have any sage on hand. It was delicious! The color was beautiful, and the pork was very tasty! Next time I will cut back to 1 tsp of black pepper. Thanks for posting!
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (3 1/4 lb) boneless pork loin roast
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 8 ingredients; rub over entire roast.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place roast on a greased rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 2 1/4 to 2 3/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160-170 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.