Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a good recipe that is quick & tastes great & is good for you. Its low in fat. This recipe came from eating well magazine, but it was done with chicken tenders. Tip: you could use, frozen peppers & onions that is used for stir fry's. It will save you time.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb boneless pork ribs, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen bell peppers and onions
- combine cayenne, sugar, salt,pepper,& paprika in a medium bowl.
- Add pork and toss to coat.
- Cover& refrigerate for 15 minutes, or overnight.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add pepper& onion mix& cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the spice rub pork and cook, stirring, about 3 to 7 minutes.
- Serve hot.