Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Jamie Oliver's (The Naked Chef) recipe! I've made this several times and I love the spiciness it has.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Pound the garlic cloves with the spices to make the spicy marinade, then add the olive oil.
- Cover all the pork with the marinade, then place in a roasting tray, cover with foil, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Mix the orange and lime juice and zest with the honey.
- Remove the pork from the oven take off the foil and brush the meat with the honey mix.
- Continue to cook at 375° for about 25 minutes, basting occasionally.