Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Jamie Oliver's recipe
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 fresh red chilies
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 9.85 ml smoked paprika
- 2.46 ml dried chili pepper flakes
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 1 pork rib rack
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 29.58 ml honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C/gas 4).
- Pound the garlic cloves with the spices to make the spicy marinade, then add the olive oil.
- Cover all the pork with the marinade, then place in a roasting tray, cover with foil, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Mix the orange and lime juice and zest with the honey.
- Remove the pork from the oven take off the foil and brush the meat with the honey mix.
- Continue to cook at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C/gas 5) for about 25 minutes, basting occasionally.