Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is a nice change from the beef most use in chili. I give it a thumbs up!
Make and share this Spicy Pork Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 32 ounces whole canned tomatoes, crushed
- 16 ounces canned red kidney beans
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- warm flour tortilla (optional)
- In a 4-quart Dutch oven cook pork, onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil until pork is browned.
- Stir in flour, mixing well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except cheese and tortillas.
- Simmer, uncovered, one hour.
- Top each serving with some of the cheese.
- Serve with tortillas, if desired.
- Serves 8.