Do not substitute the kochujang or korean red pepper flakes.
Make and share this Spicy Pork Bulgogi recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb pork loin (thin, wide slices like bulgogi)
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs green onions (chopped)
- 1 yellow onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons red pepper paste (kochujang)
- 2 tablespoons korean red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients, refrigerate overnight for best results or a minimum of 1 hours.
- Cook over medium-high heat in frying pan, stirring occasionally until well done and browned.
- Serve with white rice.