Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Flavorful, spicy & tangy. From March 2002 CL.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
- cooking spray
- 4 cups cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix (about 8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 (2 ounce) kaiser rolls
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, oregano, thyme, and black pepper; sprinkle pork with spice mixture. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove pork from pan; keep warm.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, coleslaw, and next 4 ingredients (coleslaw through Worcestershire sauce); cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread mixture evenly over cut sides of rolls. Divide coleslaw mixture, pork, and cucumber slices evenly among bottom halves of rolls. Cover with top halves of rolls.