- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) bag popcorn
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter (To make Vegan, buy a soy butter substitute.)
- 1 -2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop Popcorn and place in large bowl.
- Melt around 2-3 tbsp butter. (or soy "butter").
- Mix tabasco sauce in with the butter. (To taste, I like about a teaspoon or two.).
- Mix 1 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of garlic powder, and 1 tsp pepper in small cup.
- Pour butter mixture on popcorn about one tablespoon at a time. After you pour the butter mixture on; sprinkle a bit of the seasoning mixture in, and voila!