1/1 Photo of Spicy Popcorn Seasoning
Great recipe for those that like a kick in their popcorn. This recipe is made for an average sized bowl of popcorn. If you make a lot of popcorn, DOUBLE the amount of ingredients, because there won't be enough!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop Popcorn and place in large bowl.
- 2Melt around 2-3 tbsp butter. (or soy "butter").
- 3Mix tabasco sauce in with the butter. (To taste, I like about a teaspoon or two.).
- 4Mix 1 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of garlic powder, and 1 tsp pepper in small cup.
- 5Pour butter mixture on popcorn about one tablespoon at a time. After you pour the butter mixture on; sprinkle a bit of the seasoning mixture in, and voila!
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Popcorn Seasoning
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1512.0
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 2588.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 263.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 49.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 44.3 g