Great recipe for those that like a kick in their popcorn. This recipe is made for an average sized bowl of popcorn. If you make a lot of popcorn, DOUBLE the amount of ingredients, because there won't be enough!
- Pop Popcorn and place in large bowl.
- Melt around 2-3 tbsp butter. (or soy "butter").
- Mix tabasco sauce in with the butter. (To taste, I like about a teaspoon or two.).
- Mix 1 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of garlic powder, and 1 tsp pepper in small cup.
- Pour butter mixture on popcorn about one tablespoon at a time. After you pour the butter mixture on; sprinkle a bit of the seasoning mixture in, and voila!