Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great recipe for those that like a kick in their popcorn. This recipe is made for an average sized bowl of popcorn. If you make a lot of popcorn, DOUBLE the amount of ingredients, because there won't be enough!
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) bag popcorn
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter (To make Vegan, buy a soy butter substitute.)
- 1 -2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Pop Popcorn and place in large bowl.
- Melt around 2-3 tbsp butter. (or soy "butter").
- Mix tabasco sauce in with the butter. (To taste, I like about a teaspoon or two.).
- Mix 1 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of garlic powder, and 1 tsp pepper in small cup.
- Pour butter mixture on popcorn about one tablespoon at a time. After you pour the butter mixture on; sprinkle a bit of the seasoning mixture in, and voila!
This was really good! Spicey. Will make again
My husband and I really enjoyed this. Great for a snack alongside a cocktail as the heat makes you thirsty. :)
I was getting bored with plain popcorn so I went on a search for a way to spice it up, and thankfully I found this. This was delicious and easy. The butter and hot sauce mixture turns out almost like a buffalo sauce. I added a little more salt than what was suggested, only because I love salt. This has become my go-to popcorn recipe.