Recipe by JenSmith
Another Southern Living recipe. I made this for Christmas last year with the ham. The combination was terrific! I had to make more the next day!
- 1 (16 ounce) can purple plums, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain plums, reserving juice. Seed and quarter plums; set aside.
- Combine cornstarch, cinnamon, and allspice in a heavy saucepan, mixing well. Stir in plum juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened. Add lemon juice and butter; stir until butter melts. Stir in plums. Serve sauce warm with pork.