Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I've tried several different recipes for homemade pizza sauce and I like this one the best.
Make and share this Spicy Pizza Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 6 ounces warm water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed fennel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix the can of tomato paste with warm water until smooth.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Let sit for 30 minutes before using.