1/2 Photos of Spicy Pineapple Sauce
Chef Dudo's Note:
This sauce can be used with chicken, meat, fish or even with baked beans. I usually double the recipe as I want to have some on hand in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a saute pan to medium temperature.
- 2Add garlic and onion.
- 3Saute about 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in rice vinegar and crushed pineapple, juice included.
- 5Add allspice, red pepper flakes and mustard.
- 6Heat, stirring, about 4 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened.
- 7Blend mixture, either by hand blender or container, until smooth,
- 8Just before serving, stir in chopped basil and diced red bell pepper.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pineapple Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g