Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I believe I got this yummy recipe from my friend, Betsy. It is very good and easy to assemble. The time I've given for 'cooking' is actually the time for chilling.
- In a small saucepan, combine the jelly, preserves, mustard and horseradish.
- Cook over medium heat until everything is melted, stirring as it heats.
- Remove from heat, cover and refrigerate at least one hour until chilled.
- To serve: place the block of cheese on a serving plate and top with 1/2 cup of the pineapple sauce.
- Serve with crackers.
- Refrigerate the remaining sauce for up to 3 weeks.
Made this for card club and then had the rest for Mother's Day family dinner. Everyone raved about it. It's very different but really good. Easy to make, too